GLA’s STEAM suite of courses provide a valuable experience for students that are looking to focus on the Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts and Mathematics disciplines.
- GLA STEAM provides a rich, rigor filled, technology focused, tuition-education, available 24-7.
- GLA STEAM enables a personalized learning experience, tailor made for each student. This experience is enriched with a diverse range of TEC focused clubs, student organizations and extra-curricular activities.
- Parents play a critical role as learning coaches, working with the teacher to support student achievement at GLA STEAM, and participate in field trips and enrichment activities.
- GLA STEAM students have the opportunity to participate in cutting edge Arts and Science programs including Fine Arts, Painting, Drawing, Dance, Drama, Media, Gaming, Electronics and Engineering, Communications, Forensics, Criminology and Computer Science.
- GLA STEAM values parents’ central role as learning coaches, working with teachers to sustain student achievement.
- GLA STEAM provides advanced leader options through Honors and AP programs.
- GLA STEAM employs highly qualified teachers and a WASC accredited school providing individualized instruction, tutorials and supplemental learning aids to assist each student in meeting their goals.
- GLA STEAM ensures freedom and flexibility in online learning, live and self-directed instruction, paired with a rich level of mentor, counselor and teacher support.