1. All students are global learners due to technology enhanced global communication.
2. Global learners seek personalized and individualized learning experiences; it is how they create meaning and relevance for their lives.
3. All students desire to positively impact those around them, and they define positive impact for themselves.
4. Students are innately curious and they desire a rigorous education in science, technology, engineering, art, mathematics and world languages.
5. Diversity (linguistic, socioeconomic, neurological, physical, epistemological) are assets for learning.
6. Diversity, when leveraged by charismatic, qualified professional educators, is the most powerful and foundational aspect of a global education.